Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||17989||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backboneprobably pBKS
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3000
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namewheat germ agglutinin isolectin D
SpeciesTriticum aestivum (hexaploid wheat)
Insert Size (bp)998
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13F or M13R
- 3′ sequencing primer M13F or M13R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:WGA-D was a gift from Natasha Raikhel (Addgene plasmid # 17989 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:17989 ; RRID:Addgene_17989)
For your References section:Nucleotide sequences of cDNA clones encoding wheat germ agglutinin isolectins A and D. Smith JJ, Raikhel NV. Plant Mol Biol. 1989 Nov . 13(5):601-3. 10.1007/BF00027321 PubMed 2491677