PurposeExpresses GFP tagged H3K9me3 recognition motif in mammalian cells.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||186463||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Total vector size (bp) 5820
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namedimeric CDY1
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)624
Entrez GeneCDY1 (a.k.a. CDY, CDY1A)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- eGFP (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site AgeI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMVf
- 3′ sequencing primer SV40pA-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:H3K9me3Probe_FullLength was a gift from Chongli Yuan (Addgene plasmid # 186463 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:186463 ; RRID:Addgene_186463)
For your References section:Development and application of novel BiFC probes for cell sorting based on epigenetic modification. Mendonca A, Sanchez O, Zhao H, Lin L, Min A, Yuan C. Cytometry A. 2022 Apr;101(4):339-350. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.24530. Epub 2022 Jan 9. 10.1002/cyto.a.24530 PubMed 35001539