pBabe H-Ras V12 S35
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||18746||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerAvailable at Addgene (#1764)
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5100
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Retroviral
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameH-Ras V12 S35
Alt nameHRas V12 S35
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)700
Entrez GeneHRAS (a.k.a. C-BAS/HAS, C-H-RAS, C-HA-RAS1, CTLO, H-RASIDX, HAMSV, HRAS1, RASH1, p21ras)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XhoI / SalI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site BglII / BamHI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer pBabe 5'
- 3′ sequencing primer pBabe 3' (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pBabe H-Ras V12 S35 was a gift from Scott Lowe (Addgene plasmid # 18746 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:18746 ; RRID:Addgene_18746)
Map uploaded by the depositor.