pRK5-HA GST RagC wt
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||19304||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerBD PharMingen
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4754
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameRas-related GTP binding C
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1426
Entrez GeneRRAGC (a.k.a. GTR2, RAGC, TIB929)
/ Fusion Proteins
- HA (N terminal on insert)
- GST (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SalI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer SP6, pGEX 5'
- 3′ sequencing primer pBABE 3' (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pRK5-HA GST RagC wt was a gift from David Sabatini (Addgene plasmid # 19304 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:19304 ; RRID:Addgene_19304)
For your References section:The Rag GTPases bind raptor and mediate amino acid signaling to mTORC1. Sancak Y, Peterson TR, Shaul YD, Lindquist RA, Thoreen CC, Bar-Peled L, Sabatini DM. Science. 2008 Jun 13. 320(5882):1496-501. 10.1126/science.1157535 PubMed 18497260