Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||19424||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5400
Vector typeInsect Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site KpnI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer Bac1
- 3′ sequencing primer Bac2 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:BacPAK Myc-S1 was a gift from Joan Conaway & Ronald Conaway (Addgene plasmid # 19424 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:19424 ; RRID:Addgene_19424)
For your References section:Proteasome recruitment and activation of the Uch37 deubiquitinating enzyme by Adrm1. Yao T, Song L, Xu W, DeMartino GN, Florens L, Swanson SK, Washburn MP, Conaway RC, Conaway JW, Cohen RE. Nat Cell Biol. 2006 Sep . 8(9):994-1002. 10.1038/ncb1460 PubMed 16906146