Purposesingle-particle tracking for mTBP
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||197908||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 7802
- Total vector size (bp) 8876
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Entrez GeneTbp (a.k.a. GTF2D1, Gtf2d, SCA17, TFIID)
- Promoter EF1
/ Fusion Protein
- Halotag (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Mlu1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Not1 (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer tttgcctgaccctgcttgc (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Please visit https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.10.26.513917v1 for bioRxiv preprint.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:piggybac-EF1-halo-mTBP was a gift from James Zhe Liu (Addgene plasmid # 197908 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:197908 ; RRID:Addgene_197908)