|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||19948||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5437
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Gene/Insert nameCAND1 (cullin-associated and neddylation-dissociated 1)
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)3700
Entrez GeneCAND1 (a.k.a. TIP120, TIP120A)
/ Fusion Protein
- myc3 (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site KpnI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SalI/ XhoI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer SP6 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA3-Myc3-CAND1 was a gift from Yue Xiong (Addgene plasmid # 19948 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:19948 ; RRID:Addgene_19948)
For your References section:NEDD8 modification of CUL1 dissociates p120(CAND1), an inhibitor of CUL1-SKP1 binding and SCF ligases. Liu J, Furukawa M, Matsumoto T, Xiong Y. Mol Cell. 2002 Dec . 10(6):1511-8. 10.1016/S1097-2765(02)00783-9 PubMed 12504025
Map uploaded by the depositor.