p52 cFlag pcDNA3
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||20019||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonecFlag pcDNA3
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5400
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)1215
MutationTruncated at the p100 ligation site. It codes for Nfkb2 residues 1-405.
Entrez GeneNfkb2 (a.k.a. NF-kappaB2, lyt, p49, p49/p100, p50B, p52)
/ Fusion Protein
- Flag (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer SP6 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
See cFlag pcDNA3 plasmid for backbone information. 5' insert restriction site flanked by kozak/start site (CCACCATG).
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:p52 cFlag pcDNA3 was a gift from Stephen Smale (Addgene plasmid # 20019 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:20019 ; RRID:Addgene_20019)