Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||20058||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2646
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameSperm Whale Myoglobin
SpeciesPhyseter macrocephalus (Sperm Whale)
Insert Size (bp)507
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site PstI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site KpnI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13F
- 3′ sequencing primer M13R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Articles Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pMB413a was a gift from Stephen Sligar (Addgene plasmid # 20058 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:20058 ; RRID:Addgene_20058)
For your References section:High-level expression of sperm whale myoglobin in Escherichia coli. Springer BA, Sligar SG. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1987 Dec . 84(24):8961-5. 10.1073/pnas.84.24.8961 PubMed 3321062