YFP-tagged FRB (YR)
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||20148||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4733
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameYFP-FRB (YR)
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Xba1 (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Xba1 (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer n/a (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:YFP-tagged FRB (YR) was a gift from Tobias Meyer (Addgene plasmid # 20148 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:20148 ; RRID:Addgene_20148)
For your References section:An inducible translocation strategy to rapidly activate and inhibit small GTPase signaling pathways. Inoue T, Heo WD, Grimley JS, Wandless TJ, Meyer T. Nat Methods. 2005 Jun . 2(6):415-8. 10.1038/nmeth763 PubMed 15908919