Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||20228||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5000
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt namemTOR domain
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)312
MutationT2098L point mutation
Entrez GeneMTOR (a.k.a. FRAP, FRAP1, FRAP2, RAFT1, RAPT1, SKS)
/ Fusion Protein
- myc (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site AvrII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH reverse (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:FRB-myc was a gift from Carolyn Bertozzi (Addgene plasmid # 20228 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:20228 ; RRID:Addgene_20228)
For your References section:Conditional glycosylation in eukaryotic cells using a biocompatible chemical inducer of dimerization. Czlapinski JL, Schelle MW, Miller LW, Laughlin ST, Kohler JJ, Cornish VW, Bertozzi CR. J Am Chem Soc. 2008 Oct 8. 130(40):13186-7. 10.1021/ja8037728 PubMed 18788807
Map uploaded by the depositor.