|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||20701||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5352
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Insert Size (bp)4017
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer n/a (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pHM840 was a gift from Thomas Stamminger (Addgene plasmid # 20701 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:20701 ; RRID:Addgene_20701)
For your References section:Mapping of nuclear localization signals by simultaneous fusion to green fluorescent protein and to beta-galactosidase. Sorg G, Stamminger T. Biotechniques. 1999 May . 26(5):858-62. 10.2144/99265bm12 PubMed 10337476