|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||35700||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
|Cloning Grade DNA||35700-DNA.cg||2 µg of cloning grade DNA in Tris buffer||1||$95|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5400
Modifications to backbonenone
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)XL1 Blue
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)1116
MutationR118G (highly promiscuous form)
- Promoter cmv
/ Fusion Protein
- Myc (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NheI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site PmeI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Information for Cloning Grade DNA (Catalog # 35700-DNA.cg) ( Back to top )
Cloning grade DNA is suitable for use in PCR, cloning reactions, or transformation into E. coli. The purity and amount is not suitable for direct transfections.
- Amount 2 µg
- Guaranteed Concentration 100 ng/µl +/- 5 ng/µl
- Pricing $95 USD
- Storage DNA can be stored at 4℃ (short term) or -20℃ (long term).
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
Addgene has verified this plasmid using Next Generation Sequencing. Results are available here
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA3.1 mycBioID was a gift from Kyle Roux (Addgene plasmid # 35700 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:35700 ; RRID:Addgene_35700)
For your References section:A promiscuous biotin ligase fusion protein identifies proximal and interacting proteins in mammalian cells. Roux KJ, Kim DI, Raida M, Burke B. J Cell Biol. 2012 Mar 12. 10.1083/jcb.201112098 PubMed 22412018