|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||21112||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5790
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)45
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site smaI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site smaI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer GL primer (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
2XMORE sequences are ATGCATATTCAG and CTGCATATTCAT
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pGL2-promoter-2XMORE was a gift from Dean Tantin (Addgene plasmid # 21112 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:21112 ; RRID:Addgene_21112)
For your References section:A general mechanism for transcription regulation by Oct1 and Oct4 in response to genotoxic and oxidative stress. Kang J, Gemberling M, Nakamura M, Whitby FG, Handa H, Fairbrother WG, Tantin D. Genes Dev. 2009 Jan 15. 23(2):208-22. 10.1101/gad.1750709 PubMed 19171782