pLenti X1 Zeo/pTER shMDC1 (673-1)
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||22193||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonep156RRL-sinPPT-CMV-GFP-PRE/Nhe I
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5531
Vector typeLentiviral, RNAi
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Bleocin (Zeocin), 50 μg/mL
Growth instructionsStbl3, 37oC
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namesh Mediator of DNA damage checkpoint 1
Insert Size (bp)58
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Sal I (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Xba I (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer H1forw
- 3′ sequencing primer n/a (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pLenti X1 Zeo/pTER shMDC1 (673-1) was a gift from Eric Campeau (Addgene plasmid # 22193 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:22193 ; RRID:Addgene_22193)