pLenti X1 Zeo/pTER shATM #2 (735-1)
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||22528||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonep156RRL-sinPPT-CMV-GFP-PRE/Nhe I
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5540
Vector typeLentiviral, RNAi
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Bleocin (Zeocin), 50 μg/mL
Growth instructionsStbl3, 37oC
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namesh Ataxia telangiectasia mutated
Insert Size (bp)48
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Bgl II (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site Hind III (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer H1forw
- 3′ sequencing primer n/a (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
shATM #2 was used successfully in Rodier et al.(2009) Nat.Cell Biol. 11(8):973-979.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pLenti X1 Zeo/pTER shATM #2 (735-1) was a gift from Eric Campeau (Addgene plasmid # 22528 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:22528 ; RRID:Addgene_22528)