|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||22860||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5000
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1000
Entrez GeneIRF3 (a.k.a. IIAE7)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer unknown (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:p3962 pcDNA3-IRF3-FL was a gift from Peter Howley (Addgene plasmid # 22860 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:22860 ; RRID:Addgene_22860)
For your References section:Identification of TRAIL as an interferon regulatory factor 3 transcriptional target. Kirshner JR, Karpova AY, Kops M, Howley PM. J Virol. 2005 Jul . 79(14):9320-4. 10.1128/JVI.79.14.9320-9324.2005 PubMed 15994827