pcDNA3-K27 histone methylation reporter
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||22865||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6000
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameK27 HMR
Insert Size (bp)1772
/ Fusion Proteins
- CFP (N terminal on insert)
- YFP (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site AflII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer T7term (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA3-K27 histone methylation reporter was a gift from Alice Ting (Addgene plasmid # 22865 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:22865 ; RRID:Addgene_22865)
For your References section:Genetically encoded fluorescent reporters of histone methylation in living cells. Lin CW, Jao CY, Ting AY. J Am Chem Soc. 2004 May 19. 126(19):5982-3. 10.1021/ja038854h PubMed 15137760