|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||23251||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepEv3s (modified pET3A)
Backbone manufacturerMatthias P et al. Nucleic Acids Research (1989). 17(15): 6418
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5120
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Growth instructionsDH5a @ 37C
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameNFkB RelA
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1600
Entrez GeneRELA (a.k.a. CMCU, NFKB3, p65)
/ Fusion Protein
- T7 gp10 (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer NTer primer 5'-GGGGGATCTTGGTGGCGTG-3'
- 3′ sequencing primer CTer primer: 5'-CCCTGAAAACTTTGCCCCCTCC-3' (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:T7-RelA(KR) was a gift from Warner Greene (Addgene plasmid # 23251 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:23251 ; RRID:Addgene_23251)
For your References section:Acetylation of RelA at discrete sites regulates distinct nuclear functions of NF-kappaB. Chen LF, Mu Y, Greene WC. EMBO J. 2002 Dec 2. 21(23):6539-48. 10.1093/emboj/cdf660 PubMed 12456660
Map uploaded by the depositor.