|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||24011||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5000
Vector typeTrypanosome Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Insert Size (bp)2000
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer n/a
- 3′ sequencing primer LucNRev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Article Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
T7 terminators added: regulated rRNAp drives luciferase, giving about 10-fold higher te-induced expression in BF than pLEW100 with no increase in background.
Target locus: rRNA spacer
Regulation: 2 tet Op 2 T7 terminators
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pLEW100v5 was a gift from George Cross (Addgene plasmid # 24011 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:24011 ; RRID:Addgene_24011)