|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||21299||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4300
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Insert Size (bp)2000
Entrez GeneSCEI (a.k.a. Q0160)
/ Fusion Proteins
- NLS (N terminal on insert)
- HA (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer n/a (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
There are a few discrepancies between Addgene's sequence and the provided sequence from the depositing lab. These discrepancies do not affect plasmid function.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pLew100::NLS-ISceI-HA was a gift from Nina Papavasiliou (Addgene plasmid # 21299 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:21299 ; RRID:Addgene_21299)
For your References section:A yeast-endonuclease-generated DNA break induces antigenic switching in Trypanosoma brucei. Boothroyd CE, Dreesen O, Leonova T, Ly KI, Figueiredo LM, Cross GA, Papavasiliou FN. Nature. 2009 Apr 15. ():. 10.1038/nature07982 PubMed 19369939