PurposeExpresses a catalytically inactive form of the endonuclease ISceI
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||59424||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4822
- Total vector size (bp) 5656
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Gene/Insert nameendonuclease ISceI mutant
Mutationchanged aspartate 44 to alanine (D44A)
/ Fusion Protein
- HA tag (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Unknown
- 5′ sequencing primer ATGAAAAACATCAAAAAAAACCAGG
- 3′ sequencing primer TTA TTT CAG GAA AGT TTC GGA GGA G (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:HA-ISceID44A was a gift from Tom Misteli (Addgene plasmid # 59424 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:59424 ; RRID:Addgene_59424)
For your References section:Spatial dynamics of chromosome translocations in living cells. Roukos V, Voss TC, Schmidt CK, Lee S, Wangsa D, Misteli T. Science. 2013 Aug 9;341(6146):660-4. doi: 10.1126/science.1237150. 10.1126/science.1237150 PubMed 23929981