|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||24024||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size (bp) 5553
Vector typeFloxed targeting vector for Trypanosome
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI/PvuII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SbfI/HindIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer n/a
- 3′ sequencing primer SP6 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Unpublished (variant of constructs described in Scahill et al 2008).
For more information about using this vector, please see: http://tryps.rockefeller.edu/trypsru2_cre-lox.html
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pyrFEKO-BSD was a gift from George Cross (Addgene plasmid # 24024 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:24024 ; RRID:Addgene_24024)