|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||24069||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6000
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Retroviral
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)1500
Entrez GeneRorc (a.k.a. Nr1f3, RORgamma, TOR, Thor)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BglII/BamHI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pLXSN 5 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Articles Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:MIGR-RORgt was a gift from Dan Littman (Addgene plasmid # 24069 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:24069 ; RRID:Addgene_24069)