pcDNA HA HP1 beta
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||24079||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5400
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameHP1 beta
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneCBX1 (a.k.a. CBX, HP1-BETA, HP1Hs-beta, HP1Hsbeta, M31, MOD1, p25beta)
/ Fusion Protein
- HA (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA HA HP1 beta was a gift from Naoko Tanese (Addgene plasmid # 24079 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:24079 ; RRID:Addgene_24079)
For your References section:Isoform-specific interaction of HP1 with human TAFII130. Vassallo MF, Tanese N. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2002 Apr 30. 99(9):5919-24. 10.1073/pnas.092025499 PubMed 11959914