|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||24312||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerNaldini/Trono (Addgene #12252)
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6074
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameEF1alpha-betacatenin(deltaGSK) // SV40-mCherry
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)4773
MutationSites phosphorylated by GSK-3beta have been mutated. S33A, S37A, T41A, S45A
Entrez GeneCtnnb1 (a.k.a. Bfc, Catnb, Mesc)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site ClaI (vec) and AvaII (insert) (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site SalI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer GGCCCGAAGGAATAGAAG
- 3′ sequencing primer AACGGGCCACAACTCCTC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
This plasmid requires a 2nd generation lentiviral packaging system.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:E[beta]C was a gift from Roel Nusse (Addgene plasmid # 24312 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:24312 ; RRID:Addgene_24312)
For your References section:Lentiviral vectors to probe and manipulate the wnt signaling pathway. Fuerer C, Nusse R. PLoS One. 2010 . 5(2):e9370. 10.1371/journal.pone.0009370 PubMed 20186325