Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||24401||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5400
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)726
MutationContains amino acids 1-242 only.
Entrez GeneBECN1 (a.k.a. ATG6, VPS30, beclin1)
/ Fusion Protein
- His (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pET28a-Beclin1 (1-242) was a gift from Qing Zhong (Addgene plasmid # 24401 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:24401 ; RRID:Addgene_24401)
For your References section:Identification of Barkor as a mammalian autophagy-specific factor for Beclin 1 and class III phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase. Sun Q, Fan W, Chen K, Ding X, Chen S, Zhong Q. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2008 Dec 9. 105(49):19211-6. 10.1073/pnas.0810452105 PubMed 19050071