|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||24398||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5100
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GenePIK3C3 (a.k.a. VPS34, Vps34, hVps34)
/ Fusion Protein
- 3xFLAG (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA4-Vps34-Flag was a gift from Qing Zhong (Addgene plasmid # 24398)
For your References section:Identification of Barkor as a mammalian autophagy-specific factor for Beclin 1 and class III phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase. Sun Q, Fan W, Chen K, Ding X, Chen S, Zhong Q. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2008 Dec 9. 105(49):19211-6. 10.1073/pnas.0810452105 PubMed 19050071
Generated by Addgene from full sequence.