|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||24898||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6100
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)624
/ Fusion Protein
- GFP (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Gateway Cloning
- 5′ cloning site Gateway recombination (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Gateway recombination (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer n/a (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pGFP-Rab8A was a gift from Maxence Nachury (Addgene plasmid # 24898 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:24898 ; RRID:Addgene_24898)
For your References section:A core complex of BBS proteins cooperates with the GTPase Rab8 to promote ciliary membrane biogenesis. Nachury MV, Loktev AV, Zhang Q, Westlake CJ, Peranen J, Merdes A, Slusarski DC, Scheller RH, Bazan JF, Sheffield VC, Jackson PK. Cell. 2007 Jun 15. 129(6):1201-13. 10.1016/j.cell.2007.03.053 PubMed 17574030