|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||24925||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Entrez GenePpargc1a (a.k.a. A830037N07Rik, Gm11133, PGC-1, PPARGC-1-alpha, Pgc-1alpha, Pgc1, Pgco1, Ppargc1)
/ Fusion Proteins
- Myc (C terminal on insert)
- His (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCDNA4-myc-His-mPGC-1a was a gift from Toren Finkel (Addgene plasmid # 24925 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:24925 ; RRID:Addgene_24925)