Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||25629||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5064
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namehuman IL-17 promoter
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)159
Entrez GeneIL17A (a.k.a. CTLA-8, CTLA8, IL-17, IL-17A, IL17, ILA17)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Mlu I (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Hind III (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer RVprimer 3
- 3′ sequencing primer GLprimer2 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pGL3E-hIL-17prom(-159)-Luc was a gift from Sarah Gaffen (Addgene plasmid # 25629 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:25629 ; RRID:Addgene_25629)
For your References section:Crucial role for nuclear factor of activated T cells in T cell receptor-mediated regulation of human interleukin-17. Liu XK, Lin X, Gaffen SL. J Biol Chem. 2004 Dec 10. 279(50):52762-71. 10.1074/jbc.M405764200 PubMed 15459204