|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||25815||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5677
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberLow Copy
Gene/Insert nameTm Sir2
Insert Size (bp)741
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NdeI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer T7term (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:TmSir2 was a gift from Cynthia Wolberger (Addgene plasmid # 25815 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:25815 ; RRID:Addgene_25815)
For your References section:Mechanism of Sirtuin Inhibition by Nicotinamide: Altering the NAD(+) Cosubstrate Specificity of a Sir2 Enzyme. Avalos JL, Bever KM, Wolberger C. Mol Cell 2005 Mar 18;17(6):855-68. 10.1016/j.molcel.2005.02.022 PubMed 15780941