|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||26049||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5400
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth instructionsDH10B cells
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
MutationK38A GTPase mutant
Entrez GeneDnm1l (a.k.a. 6330417M19Rik, Dlp1, Dnmlp1, Drp1, python)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Though this vector backbone has Myc and His tags, they are not in frame with the Drp1. Do not use these tags for purification or detection after expression.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:mouse Drp1(K38A) was a gift from David Chan (Addgene plasmid # 26049 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:26049 ; RRID:Addgene_26049)