|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||26073||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size (bp) 5076
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NheI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HincII (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer atacccgttt ttttgggcta (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pBMTBX-2 was a gift from Ryan Gill (Addgene plasmid # 26073 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:26073 ; RRID:Addgene_26073)
For your References section:Broad-host-range vectors for protein expression across gram negative hosts. Prior JE, Lynch MD, Gill RT. Biotechnol Bioeng. 2010 Jun 1. 106(2):326-32. 10.1002/bit.22695 PubMed 20148414