|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||26122||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 7569
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth instructionsStbl3 37C 18hours
Copy numberHigh Copy
Speciestrans-activator - KRAB
Insert Size (bp)1008
/ Fusion Protein
- IRES-Puro (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Spe1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoR1 (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer cPPT (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pXL001 was a gift from Sean Palecek (Addgene plasmid # 26122 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:26122 ; RRID:Addgene_26122)
For your References section:Robust cardiomyocyte differentiation from human pluripotent stem cells via temporal modulation of canonical Wnt signaling. Lian X, Hsiao C, Wilson G, Zhu K, Hazeltine LB, Azarin SM, Raval KK, Zhang J, Kamp TJ, Palecek SP. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2012 May 29. 10.1073/pnas.1200250109 PubMed 22645348
Map uploaded by the depositor.