|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||26768||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerAgilent Technologies
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 7469
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Adenoviral
Growth in Bacteria
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1600
Entrez GeneTUBA1B (a.k.a. K-ALPHA-1)
/ Fusion Protein
- mCherry (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site KpnI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F, mCherry-F (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pShuttle mCherry-Tubulin was a gift from Torsten Wittmann (Addgene plasmid # 26768)
For your References section:Analysis of microtubule dynamic instability using a plus-end growth marker. Matov A, Applegate K, Kumar P, Thoma C, Krek W, Danuser G, Wittmann T. Nat Methods. 2010 Sep . 7(9):761-8. 10.1038/nmeth.1493 PubMed 20729842
Generated by Addgene from plasmid data.