Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||26959||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4750
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)816
Entrez GeneOTUB1 (a.k.a. HSPC263, OTB1, OTU1)
/ Fusion Protein
- His6 (TEV cleavable) (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NcoI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13/pUC reverse 23bp (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:hOtub1 was a gift from Cynthia Wolberger (Addgene plasmid # 26959 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:26959 ; RRID:Addgene_26959)
For your References section:Evidence for bidentate substrate binding as the basis for the K48 linkage specificity of otubain 1. Wang T, Yin L, Cooper EM, Lai MY, Dickey S, Pickart CM, Fushman D, Wilkinson KD, Cohen RE, Wolberger C. J Mol Biol. 2009 Mar 6. 386(4):1011-23. 10.1016/j.jmb.2008.12.085 PubMed 19211026