|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||26987||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6401
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Retroviral, RNAi
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameshRNA Yes
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)64
Entrez GeneYES1 (a.k.a. HsT441, P61-YES, Yes, c-yes)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BglII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pLXSN-5
- 3′ sequencing primer MSCV-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
shRNA sequence - 5'-GTGACAATGTGAAACACTA
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pRetroSuper-shYes was a gift from Joan Massague (Addgene plasmid # 26987 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:26987 ; RRID:Addgene_26987)
For your References section:Latent bone metastasis in breast cancer tied to Src-dependent survival signals. Zhang XH, Wang Q, Gerald W, Hudis CA, Norton L, Smid M, Foekens JA, Massague J. Cancer Cell. 2009 Jul 7. 16(1):67-78. 10.1016/j.ccr.2009.05.017 PubMed 19573813