|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||27121||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
/ Fusion Proteins
- HA (N terminal on insert)
- EGFP (C terminal on insert)
- SV40 NLS (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NheI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13_Rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Under the control of the promoter of the large subunit of RNA polymerase II
NB: There is a 14aa gap in the MS2 sequence starting at aa#67 when compared with GenBank ID: NP_040648.1
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pMS2-GFP was a gift from Robert Singer (Addgene plasmid # 27121 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:27121 ; RRID:Addgene_27121)
For your References section:Single mRNA molecules demonstrate probabilistic movement in living mammalian cells. Fusco D, Accornero N, Lavoie B, Shenoy SM, Blanchard JM, Singer RH, Bertrand E. Curr Biol. 2003 Jan 21. 13(2):161-7. 10.1016/S0960-9822(02)01436-7 PubMed 12546792