|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||27543||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3000
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt name3' end clone
SpeciesD. rerio (zebrafish)
Entrez Genehoxd10a (a.k.a. HOX-D10, hoxd-1, hoxd-10, hoxd1, hoxd10, z-82)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRV (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRV (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer SP6 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Addgene's quality control sequence has some mismatches with NCBI sequence for this gene; the mismatches should not affect plasmid function.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pGEM-T ZfHoxd10a was a gift from Victoria Prince (Addgene plasmid # 27543 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:27543 ; RRID:Addgene_27543)