|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||27678||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4722
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)1800
Entrez GeneSnx9 (a.k.a. 2700073N08Rik, SDP1, SH3PX1)
/ Fusion Protein
- mCherry (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BglII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SalI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer mCherry-F 5'-ccccgtaatgcagaagaaga
- 3′ sequencing primer SV40pA-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Cloned from IMAGE clone: 3257422 (MGC:6327).
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:SNX9-pmCherryC1 was a gift from Christien Merrifield (Addgene plasmid # 27678 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:27678 ; RRID:Addgene_27678)
For your References section:A high precision survey of the molecular dynamics of Mammalian clathrin-mediated endocytosis. Taylor MJ, Perrais D, Merrifield CJ. PLoS Biol. 2011 Mar . 9(3):e1000604. 10.1371/journal.pbio.1000604 PubMed 21445324