Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||28093||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3800
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt nameliver receptor homolog-1
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Entrez GeneNr5a2 (a.k.a. AU020803, D1Ertd308e, Ftf, LRH-1, UF2-H3B)
/ Fusion Protein
- myc (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SalI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pCMV - GATCCGGTACTAGAGGAACTGAAAAAC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCMV-myc-LRH1(ES) was a gift from Austin Cooney (Addgene plasmid # 28093 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:28093 ; RRID:Addgene_28093)
For your References section:Canonical Wnt/I. Wagner RT, Xu X, Yi F, Merrill BJ, Cooney AJ. Stem Cells. 2010 Oct . 28(10):1794-804. 10.1002/stem.502 PubMed 20734354