|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||28113||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepET28-MHL (Addgene plasmid 26096)
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 7325
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt namePDB: 3MTS
Alt namesuppressor of variegation 3-9 homolog 1, chromodomain
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)189
Mutationcontains chromo domain only (amino acid residues 44-106).
Entrez GeneSUV39H1 (a.k.a. H3-K9-HMTase 1, KMT1A, MG44, SUV39H)
/ Fusion Protein
- His tag with TEV site (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Ligation-independent cloning (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Ligation-independent cloning (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer T7-term (Common Sequencing Primers)
PDB: 3MTS. http://www.thesgc.org/structures/3MTS/
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:SUV39H1 was a gift from Cheryl Arrowsmith (Addgene plasmid # 28113 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:28113 ; RRID:Addgene_28113)