|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||28165||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85 *|
* Login to view industry pricing.
Vector backbonepFHMSP-LIC-N (Addgene plasmid 26095)
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt namePDB: 3P1I
Alt nameEPH receptor B3, ligand binding domain
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)519
MutationLigand binding domain (residues 39-211).
Entrez GeneEPHB3 (a.k.a. EK2, ETK2, HEK2, TYRO6)
/ Fusion Proteins
- Honeybee melittin Signal sequence (N terminal on backbone)
- His tag with TEV cleavage (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site ligation-independent cloning (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site ligation-independent cloning (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer polyhedrin-fwd (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
PDB: 3P1I. http://www.thesgc.org/structures/3P1I/
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:EPHB3 was a gift from Cheryl Arrowsmith (Addgene plasmid # 28165 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:28165 ; RRID:Addgene_28165)