|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||28270||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepET28-MHL (Addgene plasmid 26096)
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 7325
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt namePDB: 3PFY
Alt nameOTU domain-containing protein 5
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)501
MutationOTU DOMAIN (residues 172-339).
Entrez GeneOTUD5 (a.k.a. DUBA)
/ Fusion Protein
- His tag with TEV cleavage (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site ligation-independent cloning (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site ligation-independent cloning (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer T7-term (Common Sequencing Primers)
PDB: 3PFY. http://www.thesgc.org/structures/3PFY/
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:OTUD5 was a gift from Cheryl Arrowsmith (Addgene plasmid # 28270 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:28270 ; RRID:Addgene_28270)