|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||28311||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4790
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)750
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site ECoRI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BglII (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer n/a (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:CAG-mRFP was a gift from Joseph Loturco (Addgene plasmid # 28311 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:28311 ; RRID:Addgene_28311)
For your References section:Dcx reexpression reduces subcortical band heterotopia and seizure threshold in an animal model of neuronal migration disorder. Manent JB, Wang Y, Chang Y, Paramasivam M, LoTurco JJ. Nat Med. 2009 Jan . 15(1):84-90. 10.1038/nm.1897 PubMed 19098909