|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||29401||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 7464
Vector typeMammalian Expression ; Destination Vector
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)7584
Entrez GeneLRRK2 (a.k.a. AURA17, DARDARIN, PARK8, RIPK7, ROCO2)
/ Fusion Proteins
- V5 (C terminal on insert)
- 6XHis (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Gateway Cloning
- 5′ cloning site attR1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site attR2 (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH-Rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Articles Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pDEST51-LRRK2-G2019S was a gift from Mark Cookson (Addgene plasmid # 29401 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:29401 ; RRID:Addgene_29401)