pET His6 Mocr TEV LIC cloning vector (1O)
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||29658||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size (bp) 5712
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberLow Copy
/ Fusion Protein
- His6-Mocr-TEV (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site LIC tag (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site LIC tag (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer Mocr forward (5'ctcctgaatgaatacctggaa)
- 3′ sequencing primer T7 reverse (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
This plasmid is an empty vector to be used with a LIC cloning protocol.
It has a TEV-cleavable His6 fusion tag on its N-terminus. Mocr can enhance the expression and solubility of your protein of interest.
To clone into this vector, add LIC fusion tags to the 5' end of your PCR primers.
Forward - 5'TACTTCCAATCCAATGCA3'
Reverse - 5'TTATCCACTTCCAATGTTATTA3'
Linearize the plasmid with SspI and gel purify.
When digesting the DNA with T4 polymerase, use dCTP for insert and dGTP for vector.
More information on this vector can be found through http://qb3.berkeley.edu/qb3/macrolab/
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pET His6 Mocr TEV LIC cloning vector (1O) was a gift from Scott Gradia (Addgene plasmid # 29658 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:29658 ; RRID:Addgene_29658)