|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||29673||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4684
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)576
Entrez GeneCDC42 (a.k.a. CDC42Hs, G25K, TKS)
/ Fusion Protein
- mEGFP (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer sequence (Common Sequencing Primers)
Articles Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:mEGFP-Cdc42-C1 was a gift from Ryohei Yasuda (Addgene plasmid # 29673 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:29673 ; RRID:Addgene_29673)
For your References section:Local, persistent activation of Rho GTPases during plasticity of single dendritic spines. Murakoshi H, Wang H, Yasuda R. Nature. 2011 Mar 20. ():. 10.1038/nature09823 PubMed 21423166