|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||31019||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2447
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameLacZ + BsaI restriction sites
Insert Size (bp)459
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site AflII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pCR8_F1 (ttgatgcctggcagttccct)
- 3′ sequencing primer pCR8_R1 (cgaaccgaacaggcttatgt) (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pFUS_B2 was a gift from Adam Bogdanove & Daniel Voytas (Addgene plasmid # 31019 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:31019 ; RRID:Addgene_31019)
For your References section:Efficient design and assembly of custom TALEN and other TAL effector-based constructs for DNA targeting. Cermak T, Doyle EL, Christian M, Wang L, Zhang Y, Schmidt C, Baller JA, Somia NV, Bogdanove AJ, Voytas DF. Nucleic Acids Res. 2011 Apr 14. ():. 10.1093/nar/gkr218 PubMed 21493687